Small Business Assessment
This plan is for the small business that needs assessment, analysis, and well informed recommendations.
- Assess safety documents, provide OSHA required templates
- OSHA employee training
- 24-hour access to experienced Loss Control/Risk Management/Safety experts
- Assist with OSHA compliance and any specific safety concerns or issues.
On-Going Safety Consulting
This service provides on-going safety consulting for the mid-size business.
- Includes all Level I services
- Monthly facility/jobsite visits
- Quarterly safety committee meetings
- Provide Safety Tool Box Topic Materials
- Conduct accident investigations, provide recommendations and employee postings
Full Service Management
This premium plan includes on-going, full-service management of your company safety program
- Includes all Level I and Level II services
- Represent the business both externally and internally as the company safety director
- Interact directly with employees and supervisors in all safety and risk control matters
- Manage all claims on behalf of the business
- On-going safety meetings and toolbox resources
- On-going employee orientation and training.