Group Health Insurance:
- Purchase a health plan that utilizes deductibles to maximize premium savings. The flexibility of these plans allows employers to keep the savings or direct them to employees to reduce out-of-pocket medical costs. These concepts are accomplished through Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA).
- Use the premium savings to fund an element of self-insurance and Health Savings Accounts.
- Conduct onsite education meetings to help employees understand and appreciate their benefits package, while becoming better healthcare consumers.
- Implement and promote effective wellness programs.
Group Disability Insurance
Offered on either a voluntary or employer-paid basis, there are many pieces to a disability contract that should be carefully evaluated. Benefits can be designed to offer cost-of-living increases, “own OCC” benefits, or tax-free income in the event of a disability.
Group Life Insurance
There are many benefits to offering a group life plan for your employees. Many policies have no or limited underwriting and can be about 40 – 50% less in premium than individual coverage. A group life program can provide employees with peace of mind.
Group Dental and Vision Insurance
Dental insurance usually ranks as the second most popular employee benefit. Vision plans can range from simple and inexpensive discount programs to more comprehensive reimbursement plans, whether paid by the employee, the employer or a combination. Marcotte can provide you with options and plan designs that fit your budget and your employees’ needs.
Long-Term Care Insurance
Did you know that over 40% of people receiving long-term care services are under the age of 65? This is one of the reasons why long-term care insurance has become an increasingly requested employee benefit. Marcotte has implemented these types of plans since their inception and represents multiple carriers in this marketplace.
Marcotte provides its groups clients with a bi-weekly compliance newsletter, quarterly health care reform newsletter, quarterly wellness newsletter, HR focused webinars, customized benchmark reports and compliance and regulatory support as needed.
Marcotte strives to be a one stop shop for all your group benefit needs. We have a specialized team that will help with HR needs from something as small as writing a good job description to something huge like researching and finding a new Human Resources Information System (HRIS) for your business. These services may have a fee associated with them, but call so we provide a proposal for your business.
- Employee Benefit Survey
- Medical Claim Analytics
- Wellness Programs
- Health Plan Provider Analytics
- HR Resources and Consulting
- Employee Communications
- ERISA Compliance – ERISA Wrap Document Creation
- Benefit and HR Administration – Human Capital Management
- Health Advocacy